- Wedding Rings: Wedding rings, often worn on the ring finger, symbolize the spiritual union and commitment between two people in many cultures and religions.
- Religious Rings: Some religious traditions have specific rings used in rituals, such as the papal ring worn by the Pope in Catholicism, or rings used in various Hindu or Buddhist ceremonies.
- Mystical or Symbolic Rings: Some people wear rings that carry symbols or gemstones with spiritual or mystical significance. For example, a ring with a specific gemstone might be believed to have healing or protective properties.
- Coven Rings: In some pagan or Wiccan traditions, covens may use rings as part of their rituals or to signify membership.
- Protection or Amulet Rings: These rings may be worn for spiritual protection or to ward off negative energy, often featuring specific symbols or inscriptions.
- Mood Rings: While not strictly “spiritual,” mood rings change color based on the wearer’s body temperature and are sometimes associated with the individual’s emotional state or aura.
Call Now: +254 720 545 028
WhatsApp: +254 720 545 028
SMS ME: Click Here to SMS Me
Visit My Office: Nairobi, Bungoma, Mombasa, Kenya